List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] New K3 Manual
From:       Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 14:54:21

Hey Julian,

Dang - what a generous offer, it's not often the US
boys end up on "the wrong side" of the pond. ;-)

I did what I always to, printed the manual double
sided, hole punched it, then penciled in my notes
(like the K3 CONFIG settings).

Also include the color printed assembly manual in that
binder which is one step up from Elecraft's hardcopy.

On a side note - if you have LP-Pan try the panadapter
to 1500ms averaging, IMO it compares favorably with
the IC756p integrated display. Very cool.

[Elecraft] New K3 Manual
Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:27:49 EDT 2008

Laurent Ferracci, F1JKJ (http://www.ferracci.org -
laurent <at> ferracci.org) has offered to print and
bind the manual for free, and post it to anyone in
Europe for EUR 5 sent to him by PayPal. He can do A4
or A5.
-----
Julian, G4ILO
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack