List:       elecraft
Subject:    RE: [Elecraft] K3 Mic Connection
From:       "Bruce McLaughlin" <bmclaugh () bex ! net>
Date:       2008-06-30 22:49:19

If you have a regular Kenwood cable it probably won't work with the PR40 and K3.  The \
PR40 is a balanced mike with a 3 pin XLR connector.  You need a special Kenwood cable \
for the PR 40 to accommodate the 3 pin plug and also to allow it to interface with a \
unbalanced mike input.  Heil does make such a cable.  Of course, you may already know \
that.

Bruce - W8FU