List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] How to 100% Factory Reset a K3
From:       Brett Howard <brett () livecomputers ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 3:49:43

Ok so I've done the hold shift/low while turning on and I've been able
to reset all the radio parameters but I find that the CW memories and
also the frequency memories are retained.  Is there a way to erase ALL
the settings and get things back into the shape the radio was when I
first finished putting it together?