List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K2 - Best Practices - Optimization
From:       drewko1 () verizon ! net
Date:       2007-09-30 17:07:10

I'd like to know of a good procedure for the IF Alignment (L34). I
tried it with Spectrogram but I really don't see any definite "best"
alignment point; same for doing it by ear.

As for the AGC Threshold adjustment... I read somewhere (sorry, i
forget who) that you should adjust it just to the point where turning
on the AGC does not result in a reduction of low-level rcvr noise (no
antenna). I tried this and it makes for a really hot receiver.

73,
Drew
AF2Z