List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3 status Update - Sept. 29, 2007
From:       Thom LaCosta <lacosta () bcpl ! net>
Date:       2007-09-30 11:19:47

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, JT Croteau wrote:

> Ya know, I've been wanting an Elecraft rig for the past 6 to 7 years
> and have been following the reflector for much of that time.  With all
> the excitement and joy in building my first K2, accessories, and test
> equipment over these past few months, I forgot that you had this
> database.

It's kinda handy...you can search by call, by city, etc.  I've used it a few
times to try and find some local K2 owners.

> I'm off to make my entry.
>
> BTW, where'd I put that redneck translator for Eric's latest update?  *grin*

Yew can fin` one cheer:

http://www.rednecktranslator.com/convert.php

73 - k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month