List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Re:  K3 Manual in 7 - 10 days
From:       "Simon Brown (HB9DRV)" <simon () hb9drv ! ch>
Date:       2007-09-30 7:59:23

We were born on the same day, just different continents. I used to think 50
was old - very old. Now when I attend conventions I get the feeling that I'm
one of the youngest there.

The advantage of getting older is having more money for radios, downside is
needing to wear glasses to read the manuals and buttons on the faceplate
(hint hint)!

I'll raise a glass or two of good Erdinger in the general direction of the
west coast on Tuesday.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV