List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] HRO / AES sales of Elecraft rigs. [END of Thread]
From:       "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <eric () elecraft ! com>
Date:       2007-07-30 17:35:24

We are not selling though AES, HRO or other U.S. dealers at this time
and have no plans to do so. The statement about "first consumer
purchase" in our Warranty was left in to cover direct sales via our
booth at Hamfests etc.

Let's end this thread before it takes off. :-)

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Moderator etc.