List:       elecraft
Subject:    RE: [Elecraft] K2 Tuning problem
From:       "Chuck" <cstoverva () myway ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 12:16:52

Mike,

I'm sure Don and Ken are steering you right.  Visual inspection of the thermistor \
board may not be enough.  I had a problem there myself, signed off on it as good \
several times and went looking elsewhere for the problem.

Finnally, after quit a bit of disassembly, I reflowed what looked like a good solder \
joint and my K2 took off playing just like it should.

Spend some time there and I'm sure you will find the culprit.

73,

Chuck K4QS