List:       elecraft
Subject:    RE: [Elecraft] Problem with KPA 100 (no power selection possible)
From:       "Don Wilhelm" <w3fpr () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2007-02-27 19:06:17

Harmut,

Is this a new KPA100 that has worked before or is it a new build?

Are you able to control the power output below 5 watts with the power
control with the KPA100 attached?

Can you control power on the base K2 if you remove the KPA100?

The answers to those questions will indicate where to look for the problem.

73,
Don W3FPR