List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Elecraft W1 Wattmeter S/W and VB6 Source Available
From:       Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft <eric () elecraft ! com>
Date:       2006-11-28 23:51:12

We've just uploaded our free W1 Wattmeter Windows control program to the
Elecraft web page. The W1 Software page also includes the VB6 source
code for your enjoyment and edification, along with a screen capture of
the running program.

This program was written by Brian Broggie, W6FVI, from our engineering
group. Thanks Brian! Brian can be reached at:  brian (at) elecraft.com

The W1 software page can be reached via the 'software' link off our main
http://www.elecraft.com web page, or directly at:
http://www.elecraft.com/software/W1/elecraft_w1_software.htm

For those interested in writing software, the W1 serial protocol is
documented in its user manual, available at:
http://www.elecraft.com/K2_Manual_Download_Page.htm#mini

If you modify or extend the program please let us know and we'll add it
to the page for download :-)

Have fun!

73,
Eric  WA6HHQ