List:       elecraft
Subject:    RE: [Elecraft] Filter alignment
From:       "Bob Boehmer" <bob.boehmer () verizon ! net>
Date:       2004-12-30 18:18:42

Chuck -

I just finished doing the very thing before I saw your email.

I used the Spectrogram software for setting up my filters. I started with
the Tom Hammond N0SS CW filter article on Elecraft's site
http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/new_fil_docs/k2_cw_gram.pdf

I also used N0SS's article for tuning the FL1-OP1 SSB filter
http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/new_fil_docs/k2_ssb_gram.pdf

For the remainder of the SSB filters I used Don's (W3FPR) instructions
http://www.qsl.net/w3fpr/step_3.html

Both author's instructions are good - Tom give more details on running
spectrorgam; Don provides more details on how to set your SSB filters.
(IMHO).

73,
Bob Boehmer
WB3FXC