List:       elecraft
Subject:    RE: [Elecraft] VOX clicks with Yaesu MD-100 microphone
From:       "Fletcher, Paul" <Paul.Fletcher () nnc ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-08-31 8:55:07

Stewart,

Heard you several times on 3.727 over the last few weeks (and spoken to you
in the past) and I must say your audio is v. nice (usual British
conservative statement!) Do you have any details of the work you have
carried out published? Would make interesting reading.

Apologies if your info has bone out via the reflector only my mailbox
cleanup has conveniently deleted everything over a couple of days old.

Regards,
Paul.