List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Spectrogram?
From:       "David A. Belsley" <belsley () bc ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-30 16:48:36

Jerry:
  You can download a copy of Spectrum Analyser from my anonymous ftp site
ftp.bc.edu/pub/user/belsley.  This is a spectrum analyzing application for
the Mac similar to, but not the same as, Spectrogram.  The use of this
program with the K2 is explained in an article by me on the Elecraft web
site.  It is under Builder Resources/Application Notes/K2 Filter Adjustment
and Mod Articles/Aligning the K2's Filters (for Mac users only).  The
application source given in that article is no longer valid, so I have
placed it on my anonymous ftp site.

best wishes,

dave belsley, w1euy

--On Saturday, November 30, 2002 8:47 AM -0700 Jerry Rheinschmidt