List:       ecryptfs-users
Subject:    Greetings.
From:       Sarah JOHNSON <sarahjohnson197070 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-14 10:25:33

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Sarah JOHNSON I am 18 years old, the only daughter of late Mr. Raymond \
JOHNSON from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to \
continue my university education in  your country, before my father died he gave me a \
deposit slip document of ($7,000,000 USD) and made me understand that it was because \
of his position in the government that his government associates planed and poisoned \
him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful \
and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and \
help me to relocate over there to continue my studies.

I hope you will help me with the good faith and trust I have in you, after you have \
secured the money and settle my education, I will give you 30% of the money for your \
good and kind assistance to me. Please Contact me \
e-Mail:sarah.johnson197070@yahoo.com

I am waiting on your reply

Regards,

Sarah.