List:       ecos-discuss
Subject:    [ECOS] NRF Expo
From:       "Steve Timber via ecos-discuss" <ecos-discuss () ecos ! sourceware ! org>
Date:       2018-12-17 18:37:01

Hi,

I am following up to check if your company is interested in acquiring
Attendees List of NRF Expo 2019?

Expo Details:

Date:   13 - 15 January

Location:  New York, NY

Expo Name: NRF Expo 2019.

Total Attendees Count:  35,000 Attendees

Data Fields includes: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address,
Website, Telephone number.

Please let me know your thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Steve Timber

Lead Generation Executive

To opt out, please reply with "Leave Out" in the Subject Line.