List:       ecos-discuss
Subject:    [ECOS] Accommodations for hearing impairments
From:       Hearing Impairment <West () yourchangedhearing ! com>
Date:       2014-12-12 17:10:26

Not being able to hear well can make you feel isolated, and can make life a real \
struggle trying to communicate and hear the ones around you. I'm telling you this \
because I was once in your shoes.

I thought that I fully adapted to my hearing impairment, but the truth is you never \
really adapt.I thought I would have to be like this my whole life. Up until 14 days \
ago my life was forever changed.

I want to share with you
what I'm talking about \
http://www.yourchangedhearing.com/wagger/witchcraft/affords/unblock/trembler/relishing.php

Thanks
Ben

To date this has given over 33k people crystal clear hearing, I never thought it was \
possible. And you won't either until you see what I'm talking about. \
http://www.yourchangedhearing.com/wagger/witchcraft/affords/unblock/trembler/relishing.php

\\

\\

\\\