List:       ecos-devel
Subject:    Subscription renewed#730926*
From:       Alexander via Ecos-devel <ecos-devel () sourceware ! org>
Date:       2022-08-10 19:52:05

Dear Existing Customer ecos-devel@sourceware.org

Client Unique Id # 7935J1479NT

We are glad to see you choosing =C2=AEGeek  Squad service, one of the =
largest service provider in United States.

This is a confirmation email to inform you that your last year subscri=
ption

 plan lapsed today (10 Aug 2022).

Since your auto debit service is still active , we have once again ren=
ewed thence & Network Shield Protection.

The recurring annual fee of $ 399.99 is taken out from the updated acc=
ount funds or nominated payment method.

For queries regarding this upgrade status or to cancel the services pl=
ease connect

 with our support representative.

To stop auto debit - Contact +1 [888]-262-2421

 to avoid future payments.

Best Regards ,Online Geek Accounts Handling Team