List:       ecos-devel
Subject:    ecos-devel@ecos.sourceware.org, drop 30 by Thanksgiving (shark tank ep 93989
From:       " Patti Hale" <dhikr () ededren ! info>
Date:       2018-10-31 5:19:40

EverydayHealth

My name is Samantha and for years I suffered with a heavy figure and I couldnt shake \
it off. Last Friday, I started using this new product and I noticed by stomach \
starting to shrink and my overall shape thin out.See more.. \
<http://www.ededren.info/ykmbhill/ohscxhw16964infei/1ed1431f804347d1b9dd6415fea54705/98a6140d8a8a109c4f0b713e20b81d55>

Read More
<http://www.ededren.info/ykmbhill/ohscxhw16964infei/1ed1431f804347d1b9dd6415fea54705/98a6140d8a8a109c4f0b713e20b81d55>

<http://www.ededren.info/ykmbhill/ohscxhw16964infei/1ed1431f804347d1b9dd6415fea54705/98a6140d8a8a109c4f0b713e20b81d55>

Actor Matt Damon and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel are playing hardball with each other \
again in their funny feud. The two were spotted together at Game 5 of the World \
Series Sunday between the Boston Red Sox and the Los Angeles Dodgers in clashing \
attire ? Damon wore a red shirt, presumably to show allegiance to his Red Sox, and \
Kimmel wore blue, presumably to represent the Dodgers. Just weeks ago, Kimmel called \
Damon the ?most repugnant actor in the world,? so we weren?t expecting nice-nice. And \
when Damon and pal Ben Affleck celebrated the Red Sox?s 5-1 victory to win the World \
Series, Kimmel sure looked left out...

The entire message is an adver-tisementNo Longer Wish to recieve stuff from us?exit \
here <http://www.ededren.info/ykmbhill/ohscxhw16705infei/1ed1431f804347d1b9dd6415fea54705/98a6140d8a8a109c4f0b713e20b81d55>.Or, \
send Your Information to 24 Blue Spring St. Portsmouth, VA 23703Extract your name \
from our index bysubmitting your preference right here \
<http://www.ededren.info/ykmbhill/ohscxhw16705infei/1ed1431f804347d1b9dd6415fea54705/98a6140d8a8a109c4f0b713e20b81d55>Aubrey \
Dimaria ^ 248 North Grove Street Rome, NY 13440