List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    Re: [E1000-devel] Intel 82551IL chips
From:       "Ronciak, John" <john.ronciak () intel ! com>
Date:       2015-09-16 22:57:22

HI Dmirty,

I would have no idea of where to get that information from today.   That code was \
written over 12 years ago.  I sure there was an errata back then but where to find \
something that old would be a problem.  Also, since the drivers that are in FreeBSD \
today and in Linux do not have reports of this happening it make sense that this is a \
QNX only issue.  I'd take a look at the FreeBSD driver to see how different it is \
from the one you are using.  Since QNX has never been on our supported OS list we \
have never tested it ourselves.  So we have no idea if other QNX users are seeing \
this or not, especially since it on such old HW.

Sorry I can't be more help.  Try to debug code that 12 or more years old when it's \
not our driver is very problematic for us.

Cheers,
John