List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    Re: [E1000-devel] Multicast filters in igbvf driver
From:       "Fujinaka, Todd" <todd.fujinaka () intel ! com>
Date:       2015-09-08 19:14:37

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

We're not quite sure what's going on. Can you send the output of dmesg as well as \
"ifconfig –a" and "netstat –g"?

Keep in mind that attachments don't work on this mailing list. If the dmesg is large, \
please open a bug on e1000.sourceforge.net and attach it there.

Thanks.

Todd Fujinaka
Software Application Engineer
Networking Division (ND)