List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    [E1000-devel] Business Contacts Database
From:       "Dennis Finch" <dennis.finch () markets-analysis ! biz>
Date:       2015-07-22 21:57:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Would you be interested acquiring a business database for your sales and
marketing initiatives?

We are one of the leading business data providers, we help our clients with
our marketing services for improvising their ROI, profits, market shares,
marketing, branding, recruiting, sales, new product launch, survey
campaigns, etc.

Contacts Coverage:

All Business Executives

Retail Executives

Pharma Executives

Biotech Users

E-commerce Users

Technology Key Decision Makers

Travel & Transportation Users

Oil and Gas Databases

Insurance Agents and Brokers

Hospital Databases

Doctors and Physicians

Manufacturing Databases and Many more...

Let me know your target specifications such as Geographies, Industries,
Titles/job roles, Company Size (Revenue/Employees), etc & I will get back to
you with counts & pricing for the same.

I hope you are the right person to discuss about this in your company? If
not please refer me to the right person to discuss further about our
services.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Dennis Finch

Business Development Coordinator

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us please reply with subject line as "Exclude" or
click here to UNSUBSCRIBE
<mailto:infyunsubscribe@gmail.com?subject=Unsubscribe>  exclude from all
future mailings.