List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    [E1000-devel] DUNFA, your components solutions......
From:       "Philip Sun" <philip () kingfok ! com>
Date:       2013-06-20 6:41:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Dear Sir;

I hope everything is fine on your side. Some inquiries for components recently?
Reminder:
A. We are one leading distributor and broker for electronic components from China.
B. Our strong lines include Microchip, Maxim, Altera,FIDI, Fairchild, NXP, ADI,ONS, \
ETC. C. Also, we have very good sources and channels for both active and passive, and \
for those obsolete and hard to find. D. For many convenient parts, we will suggest \
you replacements from reliable Chinese manufacturers so that to costdown.

We will always do out best to support your cost-down during this economic recession.

Any question or requirements, please donot hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Philip
Phil Sun
Sales Manager, Export Branch (Shenzhen, China)
Dunfa Components
ISO 9001:2000

no problem too big no BUSINESS too SMALL
Tel : 86-755-82777811
Fax : 86-755-82533305
Email : philip@rongfei.net     Web: www.rongfei.net