List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    [E1000-devel] I wish you Merry Christmas
From:       "Alizee" <mirza_mys () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-11-26 17:21:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Dear friends : Nearly Christmas , May the joy and warmth of Christmas fill your home \
with happiness. I have the pleasure of contacting with you today.
We get your inquiry in internet and now we would like to have a brief introduction \
about our product for your understanding. Handbag set free women's desire.A handbag \
represent more than functionality.Then you can't miss Gucci handbags . Interlock GG \
logo is the most traditional character of Gucci, no matter where you are, you can \
find this outstanding symbol. Not only Gucci handbags are sought-after, but also \
Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Dior and other designer handbags are \
popular in our website http://replica-china.net. How fabulous they are! What is \
timeless and what is posh? No need to say too much, designer handbags can fulfill all \
your need,  Your orders are also warmly welcomed, it is our commitment to satisfy \
your requirement, please trust that we will be your reliable business partner for our \
good reputation, good quality and competitive price! If you are interested, please \
feel free to contact us or visit our website: http://replica-china.net.  Thanks & \
best regards, Replica-China.Net  Market / Customer Service CEO Alizee Sincerely.

http://mail.yahoo.com