List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    [E1000-devel] job offer for you. thanks
From:       Info <info () gyterhompsens ! org>
Date:       2008-10-31 23:18:59

["letter_5.txt" (text/plain)]

Dear sir or madam,
My name is Jackie Simons, I am an Advertising Manager at SocMart \
(www.socmart.com.ua).  The company’s principal activity is investment in residential \
property of developing countries.  Our chief objective is to attract foreign \
investors to the affobadle housing market of Belorussia,  Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan \
and etc. The housing prices are often high in these countries and tend to  \
continuously increase, whereas the quality of the property remains rather low. As far \
as we are eager to change the  situation, our company is now focused on attaraction \
of potential foreign investors to the available property market  of the former CIS \
countries. Our three-year experience in the property investment market has revealed \
an excessive number  of people willing to invest their funds into developing \
countries’ residential property. However, we came across a problem  concerned with \
bureaucracy, as banking systems of the former CIS countries are still undeveloped for \
prompt and effective  international bank transfer service. Lack of proper relations \
between Western and Eastern banking systems dealing with  international bank transfer \
service does not allow us to process promptly our foreign customers’ investments  \
(investments are to be on hold during 1-2 months). The fact that property prices are \
continuously flactuating has made  it clear that efficiency in investment processing \
is our priority. Considering the above we had to recourse to “investment managers”  \
to accelerate investment processing to the maximum extend. In case you got interested \
with our proposal do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: worldmarkettusel@gmail.com \

["letter_4.txt" (text/plain)]

[...]
with our proposal do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: worldmarkettusef@gmail.com

["letter_1.txt" (text/plain)]

[...]

[...]