List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    [E1000-devel] Access Bank Plc Your contract payment is Ready
From:       Access Bank <mr.jamesudi () yahoo ! com ! co>
Date:       2008-08-20 17:51:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 ¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a:mr.jamesudi@yahoo.com.co

- Access Bank Nigeria Plc Plot 1665,Oyin Jolayemi Street Victoria Island Lagos \
Nigeria Telephone:234-1-720-5753 Dear Contractor,How are you doing today,This is to \
inform you that the President Federal Rep of Nigeria has chosen our bank to pay all \
the contractors so all the contractors will receive their payment from Access Bank \
Nig Plc.Sir, all we need from you is to reconfirm your contract amount,contract \
number and bank deatils to avoid paying to a wrong account.We want to tell you that \
you need to get a waiver from federal high court to enable you receive your payment \
with out paying any charges,if you can get the waiver by your self that is good.You \
must be seruois if you want to get your payment paid,You make sure you send a copy of \
your passport to avoid paying to wrong person.If you have a lawyer in your country \
who will help you to get the waiver that should be good,but if not let us know so \
that our bank lawyer will help you to get the document tomorrow.Please confir  m your \
details:Regards Mr.Udi James Access Bank Nig Plc