List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    [E1000-devel] customer service
From:       Ronald Gunte <uklg_lotteryaward () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-08-12 22:20:26

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

The Free National Lottery Commission
101 Wig more Street
London
W1U 1QU
United Kingdom
Email: uklg_lotteryaward@yahoo.com

Reference number B206-35-707
Ticket numbers 490-15-54-35

Dear Winner,

We are glad to inform you that your E-mail address appears as the confirmed
Winner of our last email lottery program held on the 25th of July 2008.
Your e-mail address attached to Reference number B206-35-707, lucky numbers =
490-15-54-35, which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore =
been approved for a lump sum payment of  =A33,500.000.00 euros. [Three =
Million and five hundred thousand British Pounds only]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This promotional program takes place every year. All participants were =
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000 companies =
and 50,000, 000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.
=

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to =
quote your reference number and lucky numbers in all correspondence. We ask =
that you should keep your winning information confidential until your claim =
has been processed and your money remitted to you. To file for your claim or =
for further details please contact the officer in charge of your winning and =
forward the required details stated below via a plain text message:
Contact Details for claim release process
Name: Ronald Gunter
Email: uklg_lotteryaward@yahoo.com
In respect of our commitment towards helping the less privilege, we ask that =
you voluntarily contribute 1% of your Global winnings to any charity =
organization you desire at your convenience.

Note: All winning must be claimed not later than 3rd Quarter of this fiscal =
year 2008

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being =
part of our promotional program.

This email and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally =
privileged information. You should not disclose the contents to any other =
person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender =
immediately and delete this email from your system.

FREE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

Please provide the following fill and forward the form below via a plain text =
message in order to have your claim process for release.

FORM
Internet lottery
The Free Lotto Organization
UK (United Kingdom)

LOTTERY PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM
(To be completed by lottery winners only)

Ticket Number:
Reference Number:
Full Name:
Home Address:
Country:
Telephone (Home)/ Mobile:
Fax (Private or Office):
Email Address:
Year of Birth:
Occupation:
Marital Status:
I.............................=85=85=85hereby declare that the above =
information are true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that =
I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Peter Rossman
(Lottery Coordinator)
IMPORTANT NOTICE.

Please be informed that NON RESIDENTS of Ireland and United Kingdom will be =
required to procure a Affidavits of Lotto Claim/Court clearance certificate =
from the Magistrate Court in the United Kingdom prior to award payment policy =
of Organizers/European Gaming Board as required by the Clearance office.

Please be aware that your Paying Authority wills Effect Payment Swiftly upon =
satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by this Clearance =
Office