List:       e1000-devel
Subject:    Re: [E1000-devel] Strange behavior w/ e1000-7.2.7 + linux 2.6.10
From:       "Verbeeck Derek" <DVerbeeck () LIO ! AACISD ! com>
Date:       2007-08-23 12:37:24

Tried 2.6.22 on the diskless client. Same results. Slightly different
error output from the NFS, but same end result. The network service
dies, both slaves are lost.

This is only happening on systems where the hardware clock is too far
off from the system time, so I guess I should find a workaround for that
issue rather than chase down what's happening to the bonding driver, as
the new kernel didn't fix that issue.