List:       e-smith-devinfo
Subject:    Re: [e-smith-devinfo] SPAM Filter Problem
From:       Greg Zartman <gzlist () leiinc ! com>
Date:       2003-10-27 19:19:31

> This is the first time, that I write to a Mailing-List and I hope a make
> all right! My Question: I use the Beta-Version of E-Smith SME and I
> became a lot of SPAM every day.
> In one Day I became more than 30 SPAM-Mails.

Have a look here:
http://www.e-smith.org/bboard/read.php?f=3&i=37972&t=37905

BTW:  The boards that I'm pointing you too are the correct place to ask
questions about SME.  Most of the time technical support questions
posted on this mailing list are not answered.

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.(OR 55020, WA 39548, ID 10779)
Vice-President

Logging Engineering International, Inc.
1243 West 7th Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97402