List:       e-smith-devinfo
Subject:    [e-smith-devinfo] Not so far off-topic - A couple of interesting links
From:       John Cusick <john () cusick ! ws>
Date:       2003-10-25 16:10:30

I was reading the various internet news sources this morning and found
two interesting links that you all may be interested in.

One is just the usual Microsoft Propaganda stuff from Mr. Gates and the
other is a very good document on Windows->Linux Migration. I've skimmed
the first 125 pages or so and it is excellent!

Propaganda:

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,7638578%5E15306%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

Link to the >400 Page pdf doc issued by the German Gov't

This article will link you directly to the English translation version
("This Migration Document" link)

Regards,

John C.

--