List:       e-smith-devinfo
Subject:    Re[2]: [e-smith-devinfo] Imap - UID problem
From:       Bertrand CHERRIER <chr () linux-nc ! org>
Date:       2001-07-31 21:32:18

G'day Michael Doerner,

  I had the same problem with IMP after an update from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2,
  it was impossible to access an account from the webmail, in my case,
  I had only 12 accounts, so it was easily done, I just had to
  reconfirm all the passwords (through the webadmin interface), and it was done !

  good luck !

--
Cordialement,
 Bertrand