List:       e-smith-devinfo
Subject:    Re: Uploading RPMs to ftp.e-smith.org (was Re: [e-smith-devinfo]  e-smith-squidguard-0.2-1)
From:       "M" <m () bibber ! net>
Date:       2000-08-24 15:23:14

Gordon Rowell writes:
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Charlie Brady wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > I can't see any links to the source RPM files. Could you please make them
> > available? I'm sure you'll realise how important access to the source code
>
> And you can now upload RPMs to ftp.e-smith.org - use the link "modules" on
> www.e-smith.org.
>
> We're happy to make contrib space available for modules that people are
> developing.

I'm not really sure how to use the 'modules' section. I see one module
currently (openssh), but it links to the source rpm. Is this correct?

When I want to make available e-smith-squidGuard should I upload all RPMS
and SRPMS as seperate modules?? It would be better to be able to add a
module together with all it's associated RPMs (like my e-smith page).

Best regards,

Matthijs van der Klip