List:       e-lang
Subject:    Re: [E-Lang] pending revision of E in a Walnut
From:       "Jonathan S. Shapiro" <shap () eros-os ! org>
Date:       2001-08-27 19:56:13

> At 03:57 PM Sunday 8/26/01, Mark Seaborn wrote:
> >A problem I have with exception-handling constructs is that they tend
> >to be too liberal in where they catch exceptions from.

How odd. I have the same issue with computer scientists and memes. :-) I've
been considering a paper about this, to be titled "Unstructured Computer
Scientists Considered Harmful..." I feel that computer scientists would be
lower maintainance if they didn't goto places, and also if they adopted a
more structured approach to taking exception...

Sorry. It was there.

Jonathan