List:       e-lang
Subject:    RE: [E-Lang] Re: Old Security Myths Continue to Mislead
From:       "Karp, Alan" <alan_karp () hp ! com>
Date:       2001-08-09 3:15:16

Yep.  You're right.

We could indeed control which clients another one can send a message to, but
only through the visibility tests.  So, it wasn't the capability to send a
message that we implemented; it was enforcing the negative capabilities in
your protection domain.

> Jonathan

Alan Karp
Principal Scientist