List:       e-lang
Subject:    Re: [e-lang] Initial draft Caja design docs & library now available
From:       Sandro Magi <smagi () higherlogics ! com>
Date:       2007-10-12 19:00:24

Interestingly enough, another JavaScript project was just posted to LTU
[1]. It's essentially Self/Squeak's user interface Morphic, rewritten to
run under JavaScript and SVG in your browser; they dubbed it the "Lively
Kernel" [2]. Try it out here [3].

It features an integrated developement environment (IDE), just like
Morphic, so the system can be extended on the fly. I can see some
cross-fertilization possible here. Lively Kernel in Caja? ;-)

Sandro

[1] http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/2493
[2] http://research.sun.com/projects/lively/index.html
[3] http://research.sun.com/projects/lively/index.xhtml