List:       e-lang
Subject:    [e-lang] Please Help: Recovering Consistency After Crash/Revival and
From:       "Mark S. Miller" <markm () caplet ! com>
Date:       2004-06-07 16:56:19

Hi all,

I'm back, and alive again after a terrible outage. I have much good E news
to report (soon, on e-lang), and much to catch up on, but first:

Due to an unfortunate mistake I made (while recovering from a Netsky virus
infection), I have permanently lost all email sent to me between May 23 and
June 4. If you've sent email to me personally during this time, please
resend if possible. Thanks.

        Cheers,
        --MarkM