List:       e-lang
Subject:    [e-lang] Fw: CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:  Distributed Object Component Security Workshop (DOCsec)
From:       "David Chizmadia" <vze2729k () verizon ! net>
Date:       2002-10-17 16:29:26

Hi all,

    I know that the notice is a little bit short, but I'd like to bring this
workshop to everyone's attention and encourage at least a couple of people
from the distributed capability computing community to participate.

    It would be an excellent venue in which to introduce E and WOMP concepts
to a wider audience that has experience and interest in more secure
approaches to building distributed applications.

-DMC
David Chizmadia
DOCSec 2003 Co-Chair