List:       e-lang
Subject:    [E-Lang] Start on new link hub
From:       "Mark S. Miller" <markm () caplet ! com>
Date:       2001-10-19 9:21:14

Check out http://www.capsecure.org/ , http://www.capsecure.org/hub.xml , and
http://www.capsecure.org/bib.dtd .

Nothing significant yet.  I mostly just put Joerg's old content up in the
new place.  The changes so far:

* Joerg had a relative link to his own work.  I made that absolute.

* hub.xml is the original XML, but I added a DTD so it would be valid.
bib.dtd is the DTD that XML-SPY came up with by examining hub.xml.  Yes,
checking the file against a DTD generated from that file makes the validity
check vacuous.  But we can see if this DTD captures our intent.

Joerg, how about the XSLT for transforming the xml into the html?  (Since I
don't yet have that, when I fixed the link, I manually fixed it in both places.)

These files all live in the eros-os cvs repository, currently within the "e"
project.

        Cheers,
        --MarkM