List:       dspam-users
Subject:    [Dspam-user] Users to share data
From:       Brent Clark <bclark () brentclark ! co ! za>
Date:       2014-09-04 12:11:28

Good day Guys

Im trying to get users to share data, working.
But reviewing my logs I dont see in my logs anything saying anything in
the lines of "is member of classification group class-debian-lab"

I have 'Debug *' enabled and I am using the following link as my source
of reference.
http://wiki.linuxwall.info/doku.php/en:ressources:dossiers:dspam#group_management_and_inoculation

I have:

root@server~ # cat /var/spool/dspam/group
all:classification:*brentclark.co.za

And I even tried the following command I got from googling, but please
see the error code (BTW what does -5 mean?)
root@server~ # dspam_admin add pref all@brentclark.co.za trainingMode TEFT
operation failed with error -5.

If anyone can assist, it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark