List:       dspam-users
Subject:    Re: [Dspam-user] MX Enquiry
From:       Paul Cockings <dspam () cytringan ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-05-31 6:34:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This is a postfix (or MTA of your choice) question.

If you are only dealing with one domain then look at the relay section of the main.cf \
file, or if you have multiple domain going to multiple destinations then look at the \
transport table.

I reccomend you join the postfix mailing list (very helpful) and maybe also purchase \
a book.

Hope this helps.