List:       dspam-users
Subject:    [Dspam-user] dspam_token_data
From:       Elvar <elvar () elvar ! org>
Date:       2013-05-30 19:50:19

Hi again,

I just switched from the hash storage driver to the postgresql storage
driver and the only table I'm seeing with data in it is the
dspam_token_data. I assume the other tables should be getting populated
with data such as dspam_preferences etc? Assuming so, suggestions on
what to check?

Thanks,
Elvar