List:       dspam-users
Subject:    Re: [Dspam-user] dspam_stats behaviour.
From:       "P.V.Anthony" <pvantony () singnet ! com ! sg>
Date:       2013-03-20 14:57:18

On 20/03/2013 16:51, Tom Hendrikx wrote:

> If the file is empty or does not exist, you're not using groups.

Thank you for the reply and confirmation about the groups.

Could my dspam_stats behaviour be because I am using dspam as a daemon?

all_email --> postfix --> dspam_daemon --> postfix --> dovecat

I wonder when I send spam@mydomain.com, does it go back into
dspam_daemon? I must be doing something wrong in the configuration.

Has anybody experience this before? What did I set wrong?

Other than the stats, dspam is working great! Catching many spam.

Just worried that I have set something wrong.

P.V.Anthony