List:       dspam-users
Subject:    Re: [Dspam-user] Change spam email address in webui?
From:       Patrick Lists <dspam-list () puzzled ! xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2013-03-07 1:11:26

On 03/06/2013 04:10 PM, Patrick Lists wrote:
> Does anyone know how to change this so it says
> spam@<domain_of_person_logged_in> ?

Yes bad netiquette to reply to my own question but I think I found out
how to do it and maybe it helps someone else. I know no perl whatsoever
(Google was my teacher) but it seems to work for me. Use at own risk,

In file templates/nav_performance.html (or the one under your preferred
language dir) at around line 38:

-<strong>spam-$CURRENT_USER$$LOCAL_DOMAIN$</strong>
+<strong>$SPAM_ADDR$</strong>

In file dspam.cgi at around line 1527:

if ($CURRENT_USER !~ /\@/) {
   $DATA{'LOCAL_DOMAIN'} = "\@$CONFIG{'LOCAL_DOMAIN'}";
}

+my $user_domain = $CURRENT_USER . $DATA{'LOCAL_DOMAIN'};
+my @attr = split (/\@/,$user_domain);
+my $spam_address = "spam\@$attr[1]";
+$DATA{'SPAM_ADDR'} = "$spam_address";

&output(%DATA);