List:       dspam-users
Subject:    [Dspam-user] (no subject)
From:       "Philipp Jenke" <philipp.jenke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-11-22 12:37:07

Dear dspam users,

we have a dspam server which throws the following error message for nearly all \
incoming mails:

xspam dspam[30764]: query error: Duplicate entry '32767' for key 1: see sql.errors \
for more details xspam dspam[30764]: bailing on error -2
xspam dspam[30764]: received invalid result (! DSR_ISSPAM || DSR_INNOCENT) : -2
xspam dspam[30764]: query error: Duplicate entry '32767' for key 1: see sql.errors \
for more details xspam dspam[30764]: process_message returned error -2.  delivering.

The effect is, that these mails are not tagged by dspam but simply forwarded to the \
mail server.

I have the impression, that the field "uid" is used by all dspam database-tables and \
all numbers within the format-range (smallint(5)) are in use.

I guess, the natural solution would be to change the format of the uid-field to \
something else (e.g. to int). I am just afraid of messing up the databases. Or is \
there a way to cleanup our databases?

Any solutions/experiences with the issue appreciated.

Thanks,
Philipp