List:       dspam-users
Subject:    Re: [Dspam-user] New version of DSPAM release date?
From:       "Steve" <steeeeeveee () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-05-25 23:05:52

> I've been asked to set up some sort of DR configuration for our
> server. My thinking is that I'll upgrade to the newest version of
> DSPAM and set up some sort of data replication to our DR site. Before
> I start working with version 3.8.0 of DSPAM, I was wondering if there
> was any word on when there will be a new release of DSPAM?

Probably soon.

> Has anybody set up any sort of replication with DSPAM?

Yup. Me. I am using MySQL v5.1.34 in master/master replication mode and for DSPAM \
(btw: 3.9.0 from GIT) user data I use GlusterFS v2.0.1 with replicate and nufa. The \
web interface runs clustered on nginx v0.7.59 with fair load balancer module \
(upstream_fair).

> Thanks.

// Steve
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur \
17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02