List:       dspam-users
Subject:    [dspam-users] DSPAM and nonspam
From:       <brian.m () cust ! and ! co ! il>
Date:       2008-06-11 12:00:50

Hello list,

 Can you kindly tell me which automatic method are you using to feed
DSPAM with nonspam messages?
 I thought to use messages sent by authenticated users (SASL) as
non-spam, is this method good enough?

 Also, if this is a good method, how to integrate it as a relay in
Postfix?

 Thanks a lot!

 Brian M. (brian.m@cust.and.co.il [1])

Links: