List:       dspam-users
Subject:    Re: [dspam-users] How are 'Resends' marked?
From:       Matt Richards <matt () mattstone ! net>
Date:       2008-02-23 18:10:32

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 12:47:30PM -0500, Robbie Garrett wrote:

> >> mailing

> >> still

> >> spam.

> >> Hey!
> >>
> >> How you are telling dspam to learn? Is the orignal dspam signature in the
> >> email?
> >>

> > No the signature is in the email headers, dspam is learning on error (toe) then
> > if dspam gets it wrong I have two imap mailboxes (LearnSpam and LearnHam) that
> > are queried every hour and the signatures of email in these folders are given to
> > the dspam command.
> >
> > But dspam knows its a resend but dosn't appear to mark the email in anyway thats
> > useful for filtering.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Matt.
> >
> > --
> > Matt Richards
> >

> dspam should be tagging every incoming email regardless if it's a resend or not.
>   Is the incoming email address white listed?
>
> send me a copy your dspam.conf plz.

I dont use dspam for white listing, this is done with procmail and ldap searches,

Heres my dspam.conf, its mostly the default ...

Home /var/spool/dspam
StorageDriver /usr/lib/dspam/libmysql_drv.so
TrustedDeliveryAgent "/usr/bin/procmail"
OnFail error
Trust root
Trust dspam
Trust apache
Trust mail
Trust mailnull
Trust smmsp
Trust daemon
TrainingMode toe
TestConditionalTraining on
Algorithm graham burton
Tokenizer chain
PValue bcr
WebStats on
ImprobabilityDrive off
Preference "spamAction=deliver"
Preference "signatureLocation=headers"  # 'message' or 'headers'
Preference "showFactors=on"
MySQLServer     /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
MySQLUser               dspam
MySQLPass               ***
MySQLDb                 dspam
MySQLCompress           false
MySQLCompress           false
HashRecMax              98317
HashAutoExtend          on
HashMaxExtents          0
HashExtentSize          49157
HashPctIncrease 10
HashMaxSeek             10
HashConnectionCache     10
Notifications   off
PurgeSignature  off # Specified in purge.sql
PurgeNeutral   90
PurgeUnused    off # Specified in purge.sql
PurgeHapaxes   off # Specified in purge.sql
PurgeHits1S    off # Specified in purge.sql
PurgeHits1I    off # Specified in purge.sql
LocalMX 127.0.0.1
SystemLog on
UserLog   on
Opt out