List:       dspam-users
Subject:    Re: [dspam-users] Inaccessible: dspam.nuclearelephant.com
From:       "Steve" <steeeeeveee () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-02-12 23:15:07

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:13:49 +0100
> Von: mouss <mouss@netoyen.net>
> CC: dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com
> Betreff: Re: [dspam-users] Inaccessible: dspam.nuclearelephant.com

> Steve wrote:
> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> >
> > > Datum: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:48:44 +0100
> > > Von: Tony Earnshaw <tonni@hetnet.nl>
> > > An: dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com
> > > Betreff: Re: [dspam-users] Inaccessible: dspam.nuclearelephant.com

> > > 82.165.184.162.
> > >
> > > Sorry, I didn't read well enough.
> > >

> > I am for now as well in Amsterdam NL. Currently in Zoeterwoude and
> access works without problems.
> >

> there is a big difference between:
>
> - it works for _me_ _now_
> and
> - it works

Mouss! I did not say it is fixed. I am just saying that at that moment in time when I \
tried it that it worked.

> I have been seeing intermittent problems with nuclearelephant since a
> long time. Repairman has reported a problem, but he got no reply.
>

> Feb 12 04:31:25 balou postfix/smtpd[36719]: NOQUEUE: reject_warning:
> RCPT from dspam.nuclearelephant.com[82.165.184.162]: 450 4.7.1
> <nuclearelephant.com>: Helo command rejected: Host not found;
> from=<owner-dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com>
> to=<mouss@netoyen.net> proto=ESMTP helo=<nuclearelephant.com>
>
> Jan 17 11:28:03 balou postfix/smtpd[38144]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
> unknown[82.165.184.162]: 450 4.1.8
> <owner-dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com>: Sender address rejected:
> Domain not found; from=<owner-dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com>
> to=<mouss@netoyen.net> proto=ESMTP helo=<nuclearelephant.com>
>
> Now the problem is to know what's behind this? is it a lack of resource
> issue? if so, it would be good to communicate on that so that people who
> can provide resources help.

It is communicated by SN. It is a resource issue (I think just one DNS) and a issue \
that the DNS and/or web servers gets attacked. Mike of SN has written about it in a \
ML mail some time ago.

// Steve