List:       dshield
Subject:    [Dshield] Anyone Have an Enterprise S/W Contact at Symantec?
From:       David Cary Hart <DShield () TQMcube ! com>
Date:       2007-01-15 20:50:10

I am seeing a major backscatter problem with servers running Symantec
Email Security. I was unable to find anything addressing this issue
on their site and they make contacting them nearly impossible.

Presumably, this software can be run to create rejects rather than
bounces. Our volunteers are getting carpal tunnel syndrome handling
all the removal tickets.

If you prefer, you can have someone from Symantec contact me at
davidhart@

Thanks,
David
--