List:       dshield
Subject:    Re: [Dshield] About that strange "attack"
From:       "Ed Truitt" <ed.truitt () etee2k ! net>
Date:       2006-05-15 21:05:59

"It kind of reminds me of my pre-teen misadventures with my chemistry
set. I am breathless with anticipation to learn precisely what they
sought to accomplish by getting robots.txt many thousands of times."

Prosecuted for 'computer trespass'?

Cheers,
-E D Truitt

Sent via my BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

SANSFIRE 2006 - Meet ISC Handlers in Person -
Learn about the latest in Information Security from the best instructors in the world.

http://www.sans.org/sansfire006

Internet Storm Center Webcasts: http://www.sans.org/webcasts . Every Wednesday after patch-tuesday.