List:       dshield
Subject:    Re: [Dshield] little experiment
From:       David Cary Hart <DavidHart () tqmcube ! com>
Date:       2005-03-01 15:32:24

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 18:53 -0500, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:
> I setup a little experimental site that tries to do a couple simple
> security checks based on browser id and such, and a portscan. I do need
> a couple more people to see if it works / is helpful.

Strange. It picked up the client machine but identified the firewall
machine incorrectly which is on the same box as squid. The abuse address
is incorrect.
--
Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam: http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm

SANS Intrusion Immersion Training: Orlando, FL, February 3-9th
http://www.sans.org/orlando05